By Julie DeLong, Oil Capitol Relocation
Do you think you're intending to move in the near future? If so, you're probably stressed, pondering all the belongings you will have to pack. However not all that you want to transport to your new residence can or should be moved by your professional movers in Little Rock
. Quite simply, there are several things that you ought to move on your own. The following are four of the primary kinds of items your moving company in Little Rock
cannot move, along with a few considerations and warnings and how we are able to assist you.
1. HARMFUL ITEMS
For safety reasons, moving companies keep a list of hazardous things that they cannot move. Chemicals interacting with other matter, for instance putting paint thinner and weed killer jointly on a moving truck can result in a catastrophic outcome.
A number of the hazardous things that can't be moved consist of those, like lighter fluid, gasoline, propane tanks, matches, paints, paint thinners, fireworks, oxygen bottles, house cleaning solutions, pesticides or herbicides, fertilizers, weed killers, spray cans, swimming pool chemicals and also nail polish remover. You'll want to consult with your moving company in Little Rock for a whole list.
An additional item you shouldn't place in a moving truck is plants. In reality, there are several states with regulations, regarding particular houseplants that can or cannot cross over a state line. While unwanted pests as well as mites are not a challenge in certain regions, they are regarded as being incredibly dangerous in other states.
Additionally, most moving companies do not wish to transport plants since insects which dwell in the soil may easily spill into the moving van. Even if the moving company agrees to move your plants, they might not survive, particularly when you're moving a long distance because plants need sunshine and water. In case you don't have room in your automobile for the plants, perhaps you should give them away to your neighbors and friends.
3. ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS, PHOTOS AND FAMILY HEIRLOOMS
Even if your moving company says they will carry your one of a kind valuables on their moving van, it is always a good idea to keep your important documents and photos with you. The reason being these are generally things which can't be easily replaced.
4. PERISHABLE FOODS
Professional movers in Little Rock usually pack most canned food for you, but you ought to consider if this is a smart idea. Of course, perishable food items can't be carried on a moving van. It will be recommended that you donate your perishables in addition to food items in glass containers as opposed to carrying them with you.
You'll want to make room in your car for more valuable things, and you shouldn't need to bother about accidents from leaks, cracks or mold before arriving at your new home. However boxed and/or canned items, for example spices and dried fruits may be transported. For any queries about which foods that can or can't be moved, ask your moving agent.
· Make plans to carry your pets along with you and go over any unique needs your furry friend might have with your vet.
· As for alcohol in all forms, take into consideration that state laws concerning alcoholic beverages may vary, therefore it is advisable to not move your alcoholic beverages.
· Why not take advantage of supermarket delivery after arriving at your new home. You can order over the internet for food items, paper products, cleaning supplies and other essentials.
· You could fit your lawn mower on the moving van, as long as you have drained the gasoline and oil tanks.
· Consider that it is potentially dangerous for you to move hazardous items in your car. It's better to simply repurchase them once you arrive at your new home. In other words, don't take the potential risk of transporting them.
To make moving as easy as it can be, contact us to set up an appointment and find out more about the wide variety of professional residential moving and corporate moving services.
Request a free quote