What to Expect with Your Little Rock Long-Distance Residential Move
Oil Capitol Relocation is really treasured by customers who have to relocate many, many miles from Little Rock. Long-distance moving is something we’ve shown a definite talent for. We’ve been helping clients do it for a long, long time, after all. The better part of our assistance involves seeing that people stay calm and collected, most often people who are novices in moving from state to state or across the country. Our fastidious attention to detail, our practiced professionalism, and our many flexible, personal moving services truly make a difference – a big one. You’ll see that surely enough in how smoothly we perform …
The Moving Process
These are the steps you can rely on us taking:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
We’ll apprise you loosely what the price of your move will be after we’ve talked with you initially and we’ve evaluated the kinds of moving services needed to get you the distance you need to go. To be sure, this ballpark estimate can go up or go down, as a consequence of the services you wind up selecting.
The Home Survey
Our intent – always – is to meet your needs and work with your schedule. This explains our giving you two estimating choices. Choose the most convenient for you:
- In-Home Consultation. One of our expert estimators meets with you at your home to discuss your move and perform a full-house survey of the items you’ll need shipped.
- Video Inventory. You’ll link to our estimator by means of your smart phone and record a video of yourself performing a walk-through of your home as you clearly indicate what needs moving. It’s the first and last word in technological convenience!
The Written Estimate
After we’ve consulted with you, taken the move options you’ve chosen into account, and analyzed the results of your Home Survey, we deliver a written estimate that more exactly fixes the financial outlay required for your long-distance move.
The Customer Agreement
Signing this agreement – your move contract – confirms that you approve of our terms and pricing. Noted in the agreement are …
- the price of the move,
- safety and insurance details,
- the move locations,
- move dates and times, and
- descriptions of the moving services you’ve selected.
The Move Plan
At this point, you’ll meet your dedicated Oil Capitol Relocation Move Concierge. He or she will guide you in planning the various details of your move. It begins with a vetting of the dates, addresses, and services you’ve chosen. Then you’ll be alerted regarding what to expect from your move. Don’t be shy, ask questions! This is what your Move Concierge is for – to give you answers, keep you up to speed from move-out to move-in, and keep that process going smoothly, quickly, and perfectly.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
When your move date is close, we alert you by phone or email to affirm it, ensuring that all dates, times, locations, and other essentials still work for you. This also serves to bolster your confidence that we’ll be on time and right on the spot when required.
We provide three ways to help you better cope with the necessity of packing. choose the one that best satisfies your needs and budget:
- Pack by yourself; if you want, we can provide you with the packing materials.
- Let our movers help you pack everything.
- Select our custom-designed plan: you get the packing started and we help pack specialty items.
Our loading plan is not fussy, organized, safe, and elegant:
- Truck and crew get there.
- Crew introduce themselves.
- Crew performs a walk-through of your home to get the “lay of the land” and the possessions of yours they’ll be loading and unloading.
- Crew preps home to safeguard it: stair railings, tight corners, doors and doorjamb are padded; carpets are covered to keep high-traffic areas from getting snagged and soiled.
- Moving boxes are labeled and classified by room, taking into account your needs on arrival at your new home.
- Pieces such as beds, entertainment centers, and swing sets are properly disassembled for transport.
- Quality checks are performed throughout the loading process.
- Communication also is maintained with your Move Concierge.
At your new home we’re equally careful and methodical in unloading and placing your possessions.
- We make use of padding and carpet covers to safeguard you new home from any move-in damage.
- We systematically set your possessions in the rooms you tell us to place them.
- We reassemble the equipment and furnishings we broke down for the move.
- If you want us to unpack items for you, just let us know and we’ll take care it.
- We can, if you like, also take away all the empty boxes and packing debris when your move is over.
The Post-Move Follow-up
After the move, your Move Concierge will call you to make sure everything went to your satisfaction. He or she also will discuss any unresolved matters that may remain. Above all, your Move Concierge will, echoing the thoughts of each of us at Oil Capitol Relocation, THANK YOU for engaging us as your long-distance moving company!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote