When you employ us as your moving company, keeping you productive and profitable in every phase of your corporate relocation is one of our major responsibilities. We accomplish this in numerous ways, but assisting you with employee relocation is near the top of the list relative to usefulness. For that reason, we provide you with so complete a choice of employee relocation services that are unparalleled in the industry. And just as practical and proficient as we are in handling your office move, we’re equally so in the way we manage employee relocation. Our techniques significantly aid in diminishing the anxieties associated with moving. That keeps your employees focused and, in turn, makes your corporate move a congenial experience for everyone.
Our Employee Relocation Process
These are the steps you can We fulfill each one of the following matters relative to your move: Corporate Needs Assessment
Our field representatives get together with you early on to acquire information on each element of your corporate move – including not solely what must be moved but also who must be moved. We’ll further check out whatever move policy you’ve drafted to ensure that our services as your move advances. Employee Education
A Oil Capitol Relocation Move Concierge will establish contact with your relocating employees to establish each employee’s relocation needs, explain our services and how we handle them, and make clear what type of aid the Move Concierge will provide. In the opening contact, the Move Concierge will offer your employees an explanation of ...
Employee Move Assistance
- the fundamentals of moving,
- our in-home and video inventorying process,
- our insurance coverage,
- shipment dates and spreads,
- their company’s corporate move policy, and
- how Oil Capitol Relocation particularly aids children and families in coping with the relocation process.
The many services we provide each and every one of your relocating employees and their families comprise ...
- real-estate help to cut the majority of relocation costs and problems for your company and your employees – as a result of Oil Capitol Relocation’s joining with SIRVA Relocation, a national, full-service relocation firm specializing in home sale marketing and property closing, temporary housing, home finding and destination services, and mortgage financing;
- Oil Capitol Relocation SourceOne Service to break down the moving process more simply for your employees – managed by their personal Move Concierge, who serves as the employee’s single point of contact and delegates a driver crew to control their relocation from beginning to end;
- packing assistance;
- delivery of packing supplies for self-pack;
- total loading, moving, and unloading services;
- disassembly and, after the move, reassembly of items like beds, entertainment centers, swing sets, etc.; and
- vehicle freighting – cars, trucks, motorcycles ... even ATVs and boats.
Other services can be provided too, in accordance with the provisions of the corporate move policy and the terms of the move agreement. Constant Communication
Over the course of the relocation process, the Move Concierge communicates constantly with your employees, providing ...
- Move Concierge assistance as necessary, 24 hours a day,
- online move status updates 24 hours a day,
- at least 70 communications while the move is in progress, including assistance from others in addition to the Move Concierge who can help insure a flawless relocation,
- pro-active customer service to prevent little issues from becoming major hassles,
- responsive service – such as instantly calling back when employees have questions or concerns, and
- communication following the move – even through final claims resolution, in the event claims are filed.
Following our relocation of an employee, the Move Concierge will phone that employee to conduct a short, friendly post-move survey. This, in essence, is a final “quality check” to determine how skillfully your employee feels the relocation was carried out, how well we matched his or her expectations, and what, if any, questions might still need addressing. Coming to grips with these things helps us continually better our services and our move practices. To conclude the follow-up, our Move Concierge will give your employees a big THANK YOU for having had the chance to serve each and every one of them!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote