As a piece of our comprehensive batch of professional moving services, Oil Capitol Relocation provides professional packing services. We can create a packing solution to best meet your requirements regardless if you want us to do all, some, or none of the packing for your move. Packing is one of the tasks that a lot of people will choose to head up themselves as a way to save cost in the moving process. No matter if you choose to have us manage your packing or you decide to do it yourself, the critical thing is that the packing is done properly so your possessions make it to your new home in pristine condition. If you are mulling over the prospect of packing yourself, please take the time to look at our all-inclusive guide to packing for your move.
If you would rather relax and have us do the packing in place of you, you can be assured our professional movers will do a terrific job. When it comes to safeguarding your shipment, Oil Capitol Relocation’s level of professionalism is unrivaled. Here is an outline of the process that will be employed to secure your assets. The first step in protecting your shipment for the trip is careful packing.
- All packing materials and cartons will be new
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons. Carton will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped
- customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances
These goods are paper padded as a rule and where possessions need further security, the use of double wrapping and crating is involved. Suitable padding takes the subsequent steps:
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad. Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces
SHIPPING CONTAINER OPTIONS
If you need to move your items overseas, you can be satisfied knowing that they'll be carefully containerized for export. Depending on the size of your shipment, its handling requirements and ending location, there are assorted categories of containers and shipping methods that can be used. Rest well understanding that all of them are designed to maximize cost-efficiency and protection.
- Air shipments: loaded into wooden or corrugated containers
- Small ocean shipments: loaded into waterproofed wooden lift vans
- Large ocean shipments: loaded into steel steamship containers
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote