No doubt about it: Little Rock residential relocations are a huge task even if you’re not moving all that far. But as our long-time clients will gladly reveal, we can handle the details of any move. So getting you moved across the street or across town is a breeze for us. Given our many residential moving services and options, we can make sure it’s a breeze for you too!
We offer you a choice as to just which of our moving services you think best – to meet your expectations as well as your finances. Your options fall within the following categories:
- Full Service Packing. We pack everything in your household for you; you supervise.
- Fragile-Only Packing. In our long history of professional moving, we’ve finessed our capabilities in packing even the flimsiest items. We’ll create a custom packing plan for the fragile pieces you have in your home.
- Self Pack. We understand from experience that lots of homeowners have a preference for packing their household themselves. If that describes you, we’re glad to let you do it your way. But we’re also happy to assist in little ways, particularly with things – mirrors and mattresses, say – that demand non-standard boxes. We’ll have packing tips for you, too. Also, we can see that you get delivery of all the packing materials and moving supplies you require.
Your possessions certainly don’t have the same size, shape, and weight. You can’t pack them all in the same kind of box. So we offer ...
- standard moving boxes sized anywhere from 1.5 to 6 cubic feet,
- wardrobe boxes,
- mirror boxes – made for moving not just mirrors but also glass tabletops and framed artwork or photos,
- mattress boxes in all sizes,
- dishpack barrels – heavily constructed, with built-in dividers, to keep your china and other dishware safe as it’s shipped, and
- furniture stretchwrap to prevent snagging, ripping, and soiling.
Loading and Unloading
We have considerable experience moving people out of one home and into another safely, efficiently, and without all the normal strains and stresses. To keep your local move an agreeable one, we provide you with ...
- Disassembly/Assembly Service. We’ll take all kinds of big, unwieldy furniture and equipment apart for you – such as beds, swing sets, and entertainment centers. Then, once we’ve gotten you into your new home, we’ll reassemble it all again.
- Residence Protection Pads. These are what we always use to shield stair railings, tight corners, and doors from markings and destruction when moving your possessions out – and in.
- Carpet Covers. Placing carpet covers is another standard practice with us as it helps keep high traffic areas clean as the move is underway.
- Systematic Loading. We make sure we label and inventory your moving boxes taking into account where they need to go in your new home, as you tell us.
- Systematic Unloading. At your new home, we unload your belongings into the rooms you specify.
- Unpacking. Want us to do a little or all of it for you? Just give us the word!
- Debris Removal. When the move’s over and everything’s unloaded, our movers can take away all the empty moving boxes and packing materials so you’re not left with the task.
You can be sure that our people will take every reasonable precaution to preserve your possessions throughout the move.
Quite a few families who have had to vacate one home well in advance of being able to move into a new one have turned to us for the ideal remedy for them: Oil Capitol Relocation storage. Our warehouses are incredibly large and offer a safe, secure environment in which to store your household furnishings and personal items until you’re able to complete you move. A generous selection of storage options, all reasonably priced, are available to suit your budget and needs. Ask your Oil Capitol Relocation Move Concierge to describe these options and help you choose the one most suitable for you.
Installation & Assembly Services
Stave off all the drama. Have us arrange for ...
- the connection of appliances in your new home,
- the assembly of hot tubs and other such amenities, or
- added cleaning services.
Your Move Concierge has the details.
With Oil Capitol Relocation, there’s no loose conjecture involved in figuring out the cost of your local move. We present you with a written estimate that figures in the moving services you’ve selected. And we give you the options below, which your Move Concierge will be happy to describe further ...
- Bottom Line Pricing. This is your all-encompassing guaranteed price, based on your moving estimate.
- Not-To-Exceed Pricing. This indicates that you could pay less for your move than the price given in the moving estimate, but you won’t ever pay anything beyond that.
- Customized Pricing. This blends your guaranteed price with added, separate service costs as they apply.
Are there other services you need that you don’t see addressed here? Contact your Oil Capitol Relocation Move Concierge.
And if you need additional information about our Little Rock local residential moving services before you sign on with us, by all means call us and get what you need from one of our congenial, experienced Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote