After conducting more than 1,000 interviews and reviewing our focus-group findings, we at Oil Capitol Relocation have learned this above all else about what business enterprises like yours want:
- You want to organize your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to see that your employees are given the very best care from us in every phase of the move.
- You want an exact invoice from us.
- You want honest reporting on the proficiency of our relocation services and how attentively we executed them.
In response, we’ve initiated what we’ve named our “Silent” Employee Relocation Service. What it’s designed to silence is the constant cannonade of information and update petitions as well as complaints companies like yours tend get from their employees as a standard corporate move proceeds. And in delivering this silent service, we’ve made sure there’s nothing conventional about a corporate move handled by Oil Capitol Relocation!
Here’s How We’ve Distinguished Ourselves Accountability
Move Policy Management and Adherence
- Unambiguously establishing ourselves as a key contact with your employees and ensuring they understand that we assume personal responsibility for making their transfer an untroubled one
- Making good on each pledge we make
- Becoming an extension of your company: an "on-staff" mover
- Offering exact definitions of our services and fulfilling your employees’ desires
- Using our proprietary Move Management Technology to take account of and maintain your relocation policy and thereby lessen the number of calls you receive from employees while the move is in progress
- Completing our client profile of your company, which details for all practical purposes every relocation essential, [prior to our accepting the first move
- Constantly referencing the client profile in order to decide whether a certain move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in performing, necessitates that we "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Taking the time to fully understand you, our client, and your desires in advance of our move relationship
- Making sure we always have the latest contact, policy, and contract information
- Providing comprehensive explanations of how we discharge our services and what our Move Concierges will be accountable for
- Making a preliminary call that spells out ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we assist children and families with various aspects of the move
- Sending our Move Concierges to confer personally with your relocating families to determine and understand their needs, look over the move process, and provide an exact estimate of their belongings
Proactive Customer Service
- Staying in constant communication with your relocating employees to keep unnecessary calls from reaching your ears
- Enabling 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Putting move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Seeing that your Move Concierge communicates more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who are charged with assuring that your empoyees are given a hassle-free relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, should claims be made
- Taking charge of keeping you and your employees fully apprised and at ease throughout the move
- Making use of our move management technology to catch possible snafus before they develop
- Providing ”front-loaded” employee education and communication to prevent misunderstandings and create peace of mind
Evaluation and Reporting
- Making an introductory call to your relocating employees within 24 hours
- Promptly returning calls to you and your moving employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Total Quality Control
- Carefully monitoring our quality as a whole and the responsiveness of each Oil Capitol Relocation employee who deals with you and your employees in the course of the move
- Following up when the move is completed with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Reviewing and analyzing each and every aspect of the move after it’s completed
- Posting the results of our assessment on your website – honest results that let you measure our performance against your quality standards and help us focus on continual improvement
- Providing it in a belief borne of experience that the best way to stop your relocating employees from phoning or emailing you with problems is not to have problems in the first place
- Making sure we’re never without superior people ready to help you wherever you are and wherever you’re going
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote